Tuesday 28 June 2016

Adrian Dunne Pharmacy Re-Launch

Last week I was very lucky to have been invited to the Re-launch of the Adrian Dunne Pharmacy on the Main St in Arklow. The team at Adrian Dunne had just given their store a "new look" and wanted to celebrate with all of their customers. To be honest it had been a while since I had been in the pharmacy, so it was lovely to get the opportunity to pop in and see what they had to offer
 
The store itself was fresh, bright and beautifully laid out.  It is well stocked with brand after brand, such as Sleek, Victoria Secret, Nuxe, So Sue Me,  Real Techniques, Flawless, Flomar, Vichy, Roger and Gallet, Essence, Catrice, O Wow Brush, the list is endless. I could have spent hours shopping (and of course my wages) with the amount of choice in the store. It really is amazing to see a local pharmacy stocked so well with the most sought after brands on the market, and to rival the larger more well known companies. Personally I loved the Flomar stand, and I haven't seen this much choice in the range anywhere else. On the day of the event the store had a massive 20% off their products, for all of their existing and new customers. East Coast radio also attended with balloons and entertainment for the kiddies, and of course there was food/treats for all of the customers. I got to cut the ribbon with the most adorable young boy called Darragh. It truly was a lovely experience

Working in retail, I always appreciate the detail the goes into a store, and most of all the service. The team were so friendly and I felt completely at home, there was a real "family feel" to the store and the staff looked like they genuinely enjoyed their jobs. They were not only friendly, but very helpful and knowledgeable, and I loved how they were on a 1st name basis with their customers. One of the young girls was chatting to an elderly man (who I assume had came in for his prescription) and she offered him a scone to take home with him, to have after his tea/dinner that evening. It was the sweetest gesture and you could see the relationships the team had built with their customers. It is genuine service like this that is lovely to see and can be hard to come by.

I honestly loved being involved in the day, and I would like to thank the team at Adrian Dunne Pharmacy in Arklow for a very memorable experience.  A massive congratulations to you all and the very best of luck with your beautiful new store. Make sure to pop in and say hi to the team,  I promise you won't be disappointed

Luv Lisa xx





No comments:

Post a Comment