Wednesday 3 August 2016

**New Product Review** The Flomar Smooth Touch Foundation

Hi everyone, hope you all had an amazing bank holiday weekend. I was off (half) sunning myself in Lanzarote for 3 days but I am so glad to be home. I have been trying out lots of new products lately and I was very excited to test and review this particular one. Why? this one you say. Well I love my foundations and I feel like I am forever on the hunt for the "perfect one". It is a task that seems impossible for us girls, so many foundations how do you choose? Find out what you need in a foundation product, coverage, SPF, skin type etc and explore from there. Hopefully this review might help too.

The foundation I am reviewing is the New Flomar Smooth Touch Foundation, it comes in a 30ml bottle with a choice of 6 colours from Light Ivory to Sand. Its is said to produce a natural look thanks to its fine texture and smooth formualtion. It gives up to 12 hours of coverage while continuously moisturising your skin and has an SPF 20 feature that protects the skin against the harmful effects of sunlight. It does not contain *parabens (see link below) or fragrance and it is suitable for all of skin types. 



So thats the science bit, now down to what I thought!! I was expecting this to have a light to medium coverage, but I was very surprised to see that it was actually more of a full coverage. Which for me is great because I wear make up to work everyday and I always need a good full coverage (normally by the end of the day it looks like I din't even put on makeup). When I was applying it I got the slightest scent, now when I say scent it was more that it smelt like I was applying a nice face cream. It applied really well both with a brush and beauty blender to smooth out. I loved the coverage but I would have went a darker shade. I choose the light ivory, but because I like to tan alot I felt that it was too light for me. However a little bronzing powder and contouring later and it was perfect. It looked great in all lighting and even better in natural day light. I actually felt like it looked better on my skin as the day went on and I wonder does this have to do with the "continuous moisturizing" but maybe it was my skin adapting.


I was concerned that the SPF 20 would make my face look white in pictures but it didn't and I wore this foundation for the whole of my holidays, even in the sweltering heat at night (Photo below is the foundation on) Overall I am very impressed, I loved it and I will go as far as saying that this is the best affordable foundation I have ever used. I seriously recccommend you try this and at €11.99 it won't break the bank, just make sure you do a colour test for the correct colour. I got mine from Adrian Dunne Pharmacy in Arklow and its available in all of their pharmacies across the country.
http://www.dunnepharmacies.ie/brands

 But ladies you have to check out their amazing Flomar stand in the Arklow store, just don't blame me if you end up broke :)



****About Parabens****

No comments:

Post a Comment