Wednesday 12 October 2016

Introducing Luv Lisa "The collection"

I woke up this morning and decided to tell you all that soon I will be launching a mini collection linked to my blog. I have wanted to do something like this for as long as I can remember and recently I decided to take the plunge. I had been toying with the idea for so long that I was starting to get frustrated with myself, annoyed that I was just day dreaming and not taking any action. So today I couldn't keep it in any longer, I had to tell, I sat in my room and said feck it, put it out there, what is the worst that can happen. Normally when someone does something like this, they get everything 100% ready first and then they launch, but no not me. Why? well because I really would love to bring you all on this journey with me (thats if you want to). I going to show you the ups and downs, the whole set up process and all the emotion that will come with it.

So Luv Lisa the collection, what exactly is it? It will be a mini collection of 5-7 statement pieces of clothing, mostly dresses, jumpsuits, playsuits to start with. I would love the collection to have the ability to make every girl or woman feel feminine, sexy and most of all confident. I aim for each piece to have that WOW factor, so you feel and look like a million dollars without paying ridiculous prices. I don't and have never believed in spending hundreds on a dress, to only go and wear it once, so I want the collection to suit everyones budget. Its very important to me that it is as accessible as possible.

I have been researching wholesalers online for months, and believe me when I say it is tough. It would be so easy for me to just pick a couple of different pieces from online and have them shipped, but I've decided to go visit a few at the end of this month in the UK. I want to know where my product is coming from and also to look, feel, check out the quality and fit. Its very important to me that it looks as good in person as it does in the picture. I want it to be a collection thats brought to you, by you. So I will be looking for you much appreciated feedback in the selection process. The new website and logo are currently being worked on and as for the rest I will figure it out as I go. I plan to launch (all going well) mid November, just in time for the festive season. 

I am so nervous but very excited at the same time, this is all on me and I will have to work very hard for it to succeed. So please feel free to join me on my journey, without any of you I would never have had the confidence to take this risk and follow this dream, soppy I know but I honestly appreciate every, like, comment, share and bit of support I've gotten in the past year. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask

As always

Luv Lisa 
xx








13 comments:

  1. If you are looking to organize corporate event at seattle convention center, it is advisable to shortlist two to three venues to choose the best one. Also prepare a team who can assist you in managing several tasks, be it invitations to be sent, confirmations received and dinner passes, to name a few.

    ReplyDelete