Friday 5 August 2016

Crushing on Velvet

Hi everyone,

Welcome back, hope your week went quickly and you are all looking forward to the weekend (I heard it gonna be a hot one). I haven't done a fashion post in a while and honestly I probably should be doing alot more of them as it is a fashion blog. So I decided to do up quick post coming into the weekend to give you a little inspiration on one of the hottest trends around at the moment. Velvet is here to stay from S/S going into A/W and it has always been a trend that has popped up regularly  through the years. It is all over the high street at the moment and can be found in a jacket, trousers dress, jumpsuit to shoes and accessories. It seems a velvet choker is a must have these days. I've picked out some bits from the high street that I love at the moment and I've also attached some style inspiration from Pinterest on how to wear. Personally I love velvet worn with leather, but you can also rock it with lace or silk and it is absolutely gorgeous with embellishment to give that "luxe" feel to any outfit.
So what do you think? Velvet. A yes or a no? Let me know you thoughts fashionistas
As always Luv Lisa xx














How to Wear, Style Inspo











No comments:

Post a Comment