Sunday 5 July 2015

My Wardrobe essentials

So here I go. My very first blog post. I'm a little nervous, but nerves are good, right!!

So even though I don't claim to be a fashionista of any sorts I have worked in retail for a good number of years now and I'd like to think Ive learnt a few things in my time

Now it goes without saying I've had some terrible fashion moments, I think most of it has come from trying to fit in with every trend that pops up and some of it was just bad choices. Remember those pants with the slights right up the side (right up to your thigh) oh lord when I think back.

But as I get older and wiser I've learnt that it's okay to not have every spring/summer autumn/winter piece that comes onto the high street. For me now it's all about the essentials. 

So here are SOME key pieces I could not live without. What are your wardrobe essentials?

1. A pair of ankle boots
2. A nice pair of black heels
3. A denim shirt
4. A white top
5. A leather jacket ( I love a leather jacket) 
6. A good pair of denim jeans
7. That Illusive LBD


No comments:

Post a Comment