Monday 9 November 2015

Girls just want to have fun

Every now and again it's good to get glammed up, have a giggle and head out for a ould dance (god I sound old ) with the girls. So Saturday night that is just what I did, I put on the glad rags and headed out with a few friends. We had such a great night, but by far (and I'm sure most of you girls will agree) the best part of the night was 5 girls getting ready for the night out, crammed into my small "princess room" yes don't judge me, but I did say "princess room". Let me explain, in a house full of boys it's nice to have a little girly space to get away from all the testosterone 😅 What I love about these kinda nights is, getting to see what kind of makeup or techniques other girls use, the honest conversations about the everyday things in life, the gossip (gotta have a bit of gossip) and just in general being around other girls, especially when you live with all boys. It's good to get out and have some harmless fun every now and again. Life can be way too serious and stressful, we all need a little release.

So here are some few pics and outfit details from the night for those of you that are interested


I got my jumpsuit/playsuit in New Look, can you believe it was only €30, it honestly was the most comfortable thing I have ever worn out. I paired it with a pair of strappy black heels I got a few weeks ago in Penny's for €22. Again I purchased the necklace in New Look for 9.99 and the jewellery was buy one get one free, gotta love a bargain. Also got this plum lip stain in there for only €4, their make up range seems really good, I even went back in to get a nude pink lip stain the day after because this stayed on all night. Thanks to all the girls who recommended I wear the jumpsuit :)


Now this dear friend of mine doesn't normally wear dresses, not to mind sparkly dresses, but I think you will agree she looks HOT. She got this in New Look for €17.99. Yes €17.99, I couldn't believe it when she told me. I love a long sleeve on a short dress, plus this will be perfect for Xmas as well. The heels again New Look (we do love our New Look) were €29.99, I think the caged heel gives a nice edgy feel to the outfit. Bracelet is Coast. Love her hair and makeup too, she looks amazing. Proper babe x


We all love black and this LBD is gorgeous, Jade got this for €36 in our friends shop in Bray, it's called One Oh Nine. I did a Friday post on it not so long ago. Again a long sleeve, adore! Sexy draped neckline and you can never go wrong with black. The shoes are from TK max  (you see a trend with all the strappy heels) and were only €34.99, the necklace from Penny's €8, love the two lengths on this and how it shows off the neckline. She is a stunner....

Thanks girls for such a great night, it was just what the doctor ordered. There was plenty of LOLs 😂 and some scary flashbacks 😯 today. But the hangover was definitely worth it xx

Already planning the next one, anyone want to join? 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment