Friday 13 November 2015

Fabulous Friday Nov 13th

What an amazing response to last week's Fabulous Friday. It's fantastic to see so much support and positivity towards these posts and to the ladies envolved. I absolutely love writing them and getting to know the person and their story. Thank you to each and everyone of you for taking the time out to let me do this and for those of you who have read the posts.

Well another Friday is upon us and I cannot believe we are half way through November already. As some of you may know last Friday I got my eyelashes done, (a little treat to myself) and I cannot believe, the amount of people that have noticed, commented and complimented them. Because of this I thought it only fitting to do this week's Friday post on the fabulous and talented lady that worked her magic on me. So this week's feature is all about Pille from Crystal Lashes @ High Glamour.

It was about 8 years ago when Pille got her own lashes done back home, and she was amazed that someone had invented something this incredible. Pille fell in love instantly with the idea and the product. So she decided to do a course on eyelash extensions. Back then it was a service that was very new, and there was not that many technicans around. Fast forward a few years later and in 2011 Pille and her friend decided to open up their own salon. Which was a big risk as Ireland at the time, as we were in full swing of the recession. But they had a dream and they were ambitious.  

Just a little information on what they provide; 

Eyelash extensions are Pille's speciality. She does Classic mink lashes costing €50 and also volume lashes at €70. (I got the volume ones and im addicted) They also offer microblading 3D eyebrow embroidery. Its a semi-permanent make-up procedure which has become extremely popular within the last year. It lasts 12-18 months and is perfect for people who have hairloss problems, are dissatisfied with the shape of their eyebrows and/or just want to wake up with instant makeup every morning. Other services include threading, make-up, nails and hairdressing services in salon- cuts, colours, highlights and upstyles. Details on how to contact the girls are below

High Glamour


Add their Facebook page for details on offers, Services and also to book appointments 

Also add Crystal Lashes on Facebook for appointments, offers and more pictures (Christmas bookings being taken at the moment and filling up fast)


On a final note I just want to say that Pille is such a lovely person, a working mum, business woman, entrupenur. I really admire women like her. Not only did I receive fantastic service but for me quality is everything. A week later and my lashes are just as perfect as they day I got them. There are alot of similar services out there but you get what you pay for with Crystal Lashes. I know I'm now officially addicted 

Thanks Pille

Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment