Sunday 15 November 2015

Lisa Loves...

Not so long ago I had an idea for a post that I've been dwelling on ever since.

We all have those moments when we see something on another girl and we think to ourselves "oh that's nice, I wonder where she got that". Some of us are brave enough to ask and others not so much. My idea was based around this thought!

As a woman I get really inspired by other girls and how they dress themselves or what products they use, hence the passion for blogging. Sometimes when you see something in a shop or online it can hard to visualise how it might work as an outfit, or how you would wear it. From my 8 years in retail I've learned that sometimes the things you would never even dream of trying on, actually end up being the nicest. So many things we normally wouldn't look twice at, then we see someone we know wearing them, and they are amazing on. So who better to get inspiration from but us everyday girls.

So my question is, would you girls be interested in a post each week like this? It would feature pictures and details of items I have seen on other girls throughout the week. (I'll be stalking girls everywhere I go :))

It would be called Lisa Loves....

Please let me know what you think, I really do appreciate any feedback whether it's good or bad xx

Thanks a million for all of your support so far x

2 comments: