Wednesday 25 November 2015

One of those days....

I woke up today and like any other morning I went about my daily (day off) routine. Made the lunches, brought the kids to school, came home, walked the dog and cleaned the house. However I was having one of "those days", absolutely no reason for feeling like I was, I just was....I try to be a positive person as much as possible, but the truth is I have days where I don't even want to talk to someone (maybe that stems from a life in retail 😅)
When I get like this I start to over think and over analyse pretty much everything. I have nothing majorly worrying going on in my life at the moment, aside from the usual things people worry about (bills, work, etc) Maybe it's just "crazy lady hormones" that make me feel like this.

Since I've set up my page/blog, yes I have found its a great release to be able to express myself..I have prided myself on how honest I try to be (without disclosing every detail of life) but am I really just like the majority of some of the bloggers out there showing you what I want you to see or believe. In reality if I'm sharing details of my life my "OOTD" today would have been a picture of me, hair up in a mess, old pair of leggings on with a baggy jumper (because I'm always cold) and a pair of grey socks and no make up. Not exactly what you would call Insta-perfect.. but reality all the same. But who wants to actually see that? Yet I've put a gorgeous picture of our Xmas tree up on Facebook creating the illusion of a perfect day/evening.

Don't get me wrong, yes I enjoyed putting the tree up, but to be honest I also got frustrated with the kids for putting the decorations on, where I deemed to be "the wrong place". I also had a plumber in my house fixing the shower pump, this put me in an even worse humour, because it didn't fit in with how I perceived the "joyous magical event" of putting up the tree should go.

So to lay it out straight. Nothing is ever as perfect as it seems...
Life isn't always as fantastic as it seems in pictures....

It's okay to have a bad day, your only human and it could always be so much worse xx


4 comments:

  1. Love ur honesty and posts it's so true I often have days like this 😐

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ur honesty and posts it's so true I often have days like this 😐

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks felt like I needed to get that off my chest :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has been me all week! I know now I'm not the only one 🙂

    ReplyDelete