Thursday 26 November 2015

Lisa Loves.....

Welcome to what will become a monthly edition of Lisa Loves.... a series of items I've spotted from the previous month. I'll be busy creeping on everyone's news feed and if you notice me staring at you on the street, it's just because I think you look fab and I'm wondering where you got your coat/handbag/boots etc. So just a small list to start off with, as I've been super busy with work this month (retail fever in full swing) 

Left: Alva wearing Boohoo €14 (yes I said €14, it looks so much more expensive)
Middle: Hannah Tkmaxx €40
Right: Arel (dress is from austailia)

Dark grey nails with a touch of glitter. Perfect for Xmas but not overbearing

Lauren looks amazing in this jumpsuit from ASOS. A black jumpsuit is my go to piece at the moment. Very sexy yet very classy

Karens top reminds me of that dress Suzanne Jackson wore to the Dublin Fashion from River Island but I actually thing this pattern stands out more and the colours just pop. It's from a store in Dublin called Catch for 29.99

If you'd like any more details on anything featured please let me know. 

Thanks a million to all the girls in the pictures
 Xx


4 comments: