Saturday 5 December 2015

Christmas Party Dress Fever

Every Christmas my goal is to find the Ultimate Party dress. It's the one time of year that us girls want to look our absolute best. Not any old dress will do, there is certain criteria when it comes to picking "the one" and it has to have that WOW factor, we are even a little more daring at this time of year. I've trawled the Internet for the perfect dress and here are a few of my Favs. Hope you like them

Tulle and Lace, ultimate princess

Vamp it up with a red long sleeve

Sexy and edgy, the LBD

Shimmer like a goddess

Length and leg! Green envy

All that glitters..

Short and sweet

Lady in red

Black sequin, always a classic

Bringing sexy back

Strapless Nude Scallop

Teal silk wrap, add black and gold to make a statement

Devine, Grecian devil

OLIVE Velvet Crush

RED is always a good idea

Christmas party or event I hope there is something here that's caught your eye or has even given you an idea. If you'd like to know where any of the dresses are from feel free to PM me or comment on my page 

Luv Lisa xx


1 comment: