Sunday 3 January 2016

Crazy Lady??

I wouldn't say that I am the easiest girlfriend to have, I'm stubborn, independent, needy at times, happy, sad, mad and all of those crazy emotions that comes with being a girl. But its hard being a woman, isn't it? I can go from 0 to 100 on the crazy thermometer in just seconds and all it can take is something very very small. Especially if I feel my rant is justified and I'm being told that I am acting crazy. Nothing worse than being told your acting crazy (then you'll see crazy). My moods can go from high to low so quick and my poor boyfriend tends to get the brunt of that sometimes, the thing is I can be very aware of how I'm acting but I just cannot help it. I blame those damn hormones. Add alcohol to the mix and we are talking a whole other level of craziness (that needs it own separate post). This is when I am at my very worst,  absolutely no reasoning with me, definitely not my proudest of moments.


I wouldn't say I am a very jealous girlfriend but Yes every now and then I can get a little jealous, I do think that it is only natural sometimes. However its a trait that I hate in myself when it does comes out (normally when I am drunk), but I'm a whole lot more relaxed now than I was a few years ago. Age has that tendency to calm you down a LITTLE bit. I can be quiet fiery and hot headed when I am angry and not the nicest of people but who isn't during an argument, however I am also the first one to break down or give in because shortly after the anger comes the tears. Of course the first thing I do after an argement (when I feel I might be acting a little unreasonable), I phone or text one of my friends, I'm sure thats something most of us girls do. You have to have that outside perspective on the situation. Someone has to let you know that you've NOT gone mad, that you ARE right, or even that your TOTALLY in the wrong and that your being totally ridiculous. Yes myself and John argue but not a massive amount though, the small bickering about daily life, cleaning, kids, money etc the same arguments I'm sure most people have, because almost everybody does. I hate those "we never argue"couples, seriously!! no one is that perfect....


I decided to write this post because I am almost sure, that I am not the only woman out there that has been called "crazy", or has felt like this at some stage of their lives. Its nice to not feel alone especially in a world filled with perceptions of perfect lifestyles and relationships. Its okay to admit your faults, to learn from them or to even accept them. So for all you "crazy ladies" out there, you are certainly not alone. I am definitely one of you, if not the leader of the pack. And as the saying goes "behind every crazy woman, is a man who made her that way".  All my Love

Luv Lisa xx





1 comment:

  1. Love this!! My crazy thermometer broke a while ago😂🚨

    ReplyDelete