Monday 7 March 2016

Its my Life

Hello everyone, I've decided to do a weekly post from now on about my previous week. If you follow me on Snapchat (LuvLisaxx) than you will probably now alot of what has happened already. However I've been missing from Snapchat for the last few days, since Thursday actually (but it feels like forever and I am seriously getting withdrawal sypthoms). It will be easy this way to fill you in on all of the goings on in my life, not that my life is THAT exciting, if anything it will hopefully make you all realize how un-glamourous the blogging life is.

The week had started off like any other normal week, the dreaded Monday, and a Monday after being away for the weekend always sucks. The house was literally upside down with clothes everywhere and I mean everywhere. Is it just me or have I one of those super magic endless wash baskets... Like a Mary Poppins bag. I had brought alot of paperwork home from work at the start of a week because we were due a "visit". A visit being from one of our new bosses in England, SUPER BIG DEAL in the retail world, but I'm not gonna bore you with that.

So on Thursday I headed to Kilkenny for a meeting, and during the day I stupidly locked myself out of my phone via the finger print. I haven't a clue how I managed it, it was then looking for a backup password and do you think for a second I could remember it.....NO! Total blank. Sure this was only the start of my day, it got worse. When I was leaving Kilkenny I realised I had lost my carpark ticket, so between the phone and the ticket I was becoming  little stressed. I pulled the car apart and my handbag and no way could it be found. Just about to go pay whatever lost ticket fee there was and I noticed it on the ground under the wheel, thank the lord jesus. So off home I went, I normally use google maps on my phone to help me with what junctions I need to take, and because the phone was locked I ended up taking the wrong junction, it was only when I saw a sign saying Waterford 14km did I click I was on the wrong side of the M9...Seriously what was wrong with me, I had to drive the next 14km to get back on the opposite side and at this stage I wanted to cry. By the time I got home I was pissed off, tired and then I lost a nail...That was the final straw haha!! I tried to unlock the phone via Android Device, my Yahoo acc, Gmail etc and because all of these apps are normally open on my phone I couldn't remember any of the passwords. I was in bed for 8:45. Safe to say it was one of those days

We were up early the friday morning, 5:30 to be exact because Josh was getting his tonsils out in the Eye and Ear Hospital. The poor thing was petrified and so upset, hate seeing the kids like that but thankfully everything went well and he was fine. When we were admitted the nurse asked us which one of us was staying overnight and the 2 of us looked blankly at her. STAY? What do you mean stay, he is an out patient, or so the letter said. Oh but no he wasn't...I didn't even get a shower that morning because I was going to when we got home, and I didn't even have a change of clothes or a nightdress (not that I wear nightdresses) John decided to stay and I went home that evening to collect Logan and the dog. I was just about to pop into Tesco to get us some dinner and Lo and Behold I had left my wallet at the hospital. What the hell was wrong with me. So it was a freezer dinner for myself and Logan. Up early again Saturday back to the hospital to collect John and Josh. I was due in work that evening but I think the last few days had taken its toll on me and I took the evening off, very unlike me but I hadn't been feeling the best all week to be honest. So it was prob for the best.

I still have no phone and I still can't remember any of my passwords, safe to say it was a weird week. I felt like I was losing my mind, maybe I am. Has anyone had this sudden loss of memory or is it just old age?



Till next week

Luv Lisa xx

2 comments:

  1. Meet your sister. I can't remember anything anymore. My youngest is 2 so I don't think I can use the baby brain excuse anymore. And I always think if I was of a certain age i.e in my 70's or 80's without a doubt my kids would be saying oh I think she's getting dementia but as it stands at the grand old age of 37 I can just about get away with it. Hope this week is better for you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Grace, normally I'm good but for some reason I was all over the place last week. This week has flown by so all is good

    ReplyDelete