Wednesday 30 March 2016

Review: Vichy Idealia Serum and Skin Sleep


Hello everyone and welcome back to Luv Lisa xx. Not so long ago I decided to go out and purchase some well needed new skincare products. It can be very difficult to choose the right products especially with the amount of brands and choice on the market. I for one, am one of those girls that spends alot of money on make-up but not alot on my skincare. Everyone talks about how important your skincare regime is, but I've always been the kinda girl that just slaps on everything and anything without any research involved. Every girl is different and so is their skin so it is of the highest importance to find something that suits your skin type. Even though I am reviewing products the suit my skin today please keep in mind that not everything suits everyone. Always seek advice from the trained technicians/beauticians or pharmacist's as they are extremely knowledgeable and skilled at what they do. There is a science to skincare and they have the know how.

I wear makeup almost everyday of the week and I love a good coverage, that can leave my skin dry in patches and prone to spots. Recently I called into my local pharmacy and I got chatting to one of the girls there, she recommended that I try the new Vichy Idealia Range, something she had tried herself and found fantastic. One look at her flawless skin and I was sold. I purchased the Vichy Idealia Life Serum and a Night Cream also. I've been using it now for almost 2 week and I love it. The serum itself gives your face a radiant glow and your skin looks fresh and youthful. What I love the most about it is that it can be worn under your make up, and you only need the smallest amount (less than a pea size) This product has been in the making for over 11 years which is crazy when you think about it. Its not greasy or sticky and it applies like a dream with a light sweet smell. It has definitely become part of my daily routine and yesterday I wore no make up just the serum and I felt no need for makeup, I was comfortable in my own skin. The Vichy skin sleep, is a  gel based cream that should be applied before you go to sleep. I adore the smell of this and I actually enjoy taking my make up off and putting this on. In trials it has been proved to help people feel more relaxed before going to sleep, imagine that, honestly I think its something to do with the soothing smell and the texture of the cream. It has been tested on poor sleepers, young mums and flight attendants. I've honestly never really understood the need for a night cream but I am in love with this product, I would buy it for the smell alone. The easiest and simplest way to describe it is, my skin feels clean and fresh and I get the same satisfaction putting this on as I do a full face of make up. Both these products have received fantastic reviews online and its easy to see why.

As I said before, always ask the sales assistants for their advice on what you should use for your skin type. I love visiting my local pharmacy because these girls do not work on commission and the will always do their best by you. They honestly value your custom. I purchased mine in the Avoca pharmacy in Avoca and I will be going back to get the Derma Blend Foundation during the week (it was all sold out when I was there). The Vichy brand is one I never would have acknowledged previously but its a massive thumbs up from me. Prices range from €20 to €40 euro and while that might seem expensive to some its worth the investment. Our skin is so important and I for one will be doing my best to keep mine looking young, with help from the Vichy Idealia Range xx

A massive thanks to the lovely assistant in the Avoca Pharmacy (sorry I didn't catch her name)
xx


Clinically tested efficacy on skin exposed to daily excesses: overstressed, pollution, unbalanced diet. Suitable for all skin types and all skin ethnicities, even sensitive skin. Instantly, complexion looks radiant and fresh, while skintone looks more even. Facial features appear rested, and skin looks younger and healthier.


Idealia Skin Sleep is Vichy’s first night cream that recreates the look of a good night’s sleep, even when your nights are cut short.
Idealia Skin Sleep has been formulated for those who suffer from poor sleep, and are concerned about the tell-tale signs: ‘grey’ skin, a tired look & rough dull complexion.





No comments:

Post a Comment