Wednesday 1 June 2016

Puma for ASOS

Hi everyone and welcome back,

Sometimes I forget that I worked in Sports Retail for a while and during my time there I realised how fashionable sportswear has become, more and more people are taking to sports brands for stylish apparel, and it is now a regular with designers on the catwalk known better as "sport luxe". With Celebrities like Rihanna, Rita Ora and Kylie Jenner becoming brand ambassadors for these well known brands (Nike, Adidas Originals and Puma) they have seriously upped their game and "street cred" in the style department. I was doing my usual "browsing online" (aka shopping for stuff I cannot afford) when I came across Puma's new range Exclusive to ASOS. I absolutely LOVE it, the rose gold, the leather look, the prints. Puma you've got it very right....What do you guys think, is it for you?


                                                               Puma
Add a timeless classic to your wardrobe with Puma's streetwear and trainers. Having been around since the 40s, it's the ultimate go-to for the trend conscious. Set your style apart with its rose-gold metallic and premium leather.


Tropical Vibes

Rose gold and Nude Tones

Got the leather look

Camouflage

Just like Rita

Right off the Catwalk "Luxe"

Street Style








No comments:

Post a Comment