Thursday 18 August 2016

Steal Kim K's Style

Okay, so about 2 weeks ago I started to do a styling piece on my snapchat (@LuvLisaxx). Basically I took one item from my wardrobe, for example a denim shirt and I styled how you could wear it in 5 different ways. I don't think one girl would argue with me when I say that we are all guilty of the " I have no clothes" line when we open up a wardrobe thats practically going to burst. Sometimes all we need is a little Inspiration. Whenever I try anything new I always ask you guys what you would like to see next, and I got a great suggestion from a girl last week, to style some pieces from my wardrobe to mirror Kim Kardashians style. Now if you have been following me a while you will no that I'm not a big fan of the Kardashians, however I cannot argue that they almost always look their best. So over on my snapchat I will replica some of Kims Looks later tonight and I also thought I would add a blog piece this week on how to get her look straight from the high street.

Kims style is actually very simple and easy to recreate, some key things that you will need to nail it are as follows

  • Big ass sunnies are a must
  • Spandex to give you the ultimate curve
  • Good double lined basics in neutral tones
  • Heels, heels and more heels (very few pics of Kim in flats)
  • Your Boyfriends Hoodies and Coats
  • Long Flowing floor length jackets





All available from ASOS



All available from River Island



All available at Missguided




All available from Naked Wardrobe

       

All available from Boohoo.com



Skirt and top from New Look, accessories from ASOS


                            


All available from the High Street and at very reasonable prices, pop me a mail if you want the direct link to any particular item and let me know which look will you be trying out? Now if only we had her hair and makeup team to go with the outfits we would be sorted. Thanks for reading and please feel free to share with anyone that you think might be interested. Catch me over on my Snapchat later on to see me create some of these looks with items from my own wardrobe...@LuvLisaxx

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment