Wednesday 23 November 2016

Almost There - Luv Lisa The Collection

Well girls, that came around fast and I feel like I have so much to do before Friday. Work has been beyond crazy and I feel like I haven't had a minute. We are 2 days away....YES 2 days. On Monday night we got some photos done for the products and I am delighted with how they turned out. I had wanted to get some scenic outdoor (on our way to the club) shots but the weather was horrendous and there was no way it was happening. My budget is little to none at this stage so I was only delighted that two amazing girls helped me out with the photos. We had such a laugh taking them and I've never felt so awkward in my whole life, I was like bambi, didn't know what to do with myself, where to put my legs etc. However Keeva (my gorgeous model) came out and was like BAMN, strike a pose, talk about professional, she looked unreal and put me to shame. Amy (the photographer) was fantastic giving us both direction and making us feel at ease, I honestly cannot thank them both enough xx


I'm still working away on the website and I'm getting a little flustered but I know I just need to apply myself, take a few hours and finish it off. I'm learning as I go and like I said with little to no budget at this stage. I feel like I've so much is riding on this and I'm getting really nervous, I naturally overthink everything anyway, I just really want this to be a success. Everyone has been so supportive and I know everyone is dying to see the launch. I put alot of thought into the pieces I choose, and I picked them for a specific reason with a specific people in mind. As I said before, quality is a big one for me and I think at this stage I would describe the collection as a cross between the high street and a boutique. 

So the countdown is on, and I think I will release pictures of all the 5 items between now and Friday for the launch (so you can have your favourite picked) I will not be re-purchasing any of the items because instead I have decided that I will order new pieces/outfits after each one is sold. It means that the likely-hood of you ending up at a party and someone else is wearing your outfit won't happen. Plus I will always have something new and different anytime you revisit the website. 

So fingers crossed for me xx
From one very excited and nervous girl xx



No comments:

Post a Comment