Saturday 12 November 2016

Flawlessly Festive

Hello girls,

Well after yesterdays post I wanted to do something a little more light hearted. As the festive seasons quickly approaches (6 weeks to xmas eve, yes I am a freak) its is now the time to book in with for any Makeup/Hair appointments you may need. We all love to doll ourselves up and of course we all love a treat especially at this time of year. So I said I would compile a list of Makeup Artists I have used or love to follow. I am always a last minute kinda girl when it comes to bookings but it seems if you want to look flawless for the festive season then now is the time to book in, as their appointments fill up fast


SHANNON-AINE MAKEUP
I've worked with Shannon on numerous occasions and we have actually done events together, she is such a beautiful girl with an amazing natural talent. A young mum with a mountain of ambition and a good head on her shoulders, she always blows me away with her attitude towards the industry. She works freelance and is available for bookings


BANANA BEAUTY MUA
I actually worked with Alannah years ago in River Island, seems like forever ago now. We recently started chatting again through social media and I love that she is a very independent woman that has overcome many changes in her life. She is a hard working mother, that has went back to college to pursue her dreams and work in the makeup industry. She is now working freelance and has just teamed up with a hair stylist to give a complete package of pampering all from your home


THE BEAUTY BOUDOIR
I meet Gemma a few months go after chatting back and forth through snapchat, when she was kind enough to attend an event I hosted. She is such a lovely person and super talented also. She has previously worked in Cari's Closet before recently deciding to now freelance. She travels to your home and she is very flexible. Not only will you be able to have a makeup application but she also offers hair services


MATTE TO METALLIC
I had the pleasure of meeting one of the dynamic duo at a masterclass recently. Two inspirational and hard working women that have just launched their own online store. Also the brand ambassadors for Makeup Revolution/TAM beauty. As busy and all as they are they also provide professional makeup application and makeup classes 

No comments:

Post a Comment