Wednesday 22 July 2015

You look like a million dollars!!!!!!

So I'm havîng one of those I look like a hot mess days/weeks....Crazy hair, broken/chipped nails/my diet playing havoc on my skin etc etc the list is endless in my mind.

I had a bit of time on my hands this week because the kids are at my parents in Cork and I thought maybe I'll get my hair or my nails done? On further inspection of my appearance I got to thinking, about the numerous amount of things I could actually do. If only I had the budget. See I work full time so I have a substantial income but paying bills, feeding and clothing my kids seems to take priority over everything else. Which leads to this thought.

 When people say "you look like a million dollars",  if you had a million dollars could you actually look like it...Silly I know but think about it. The cost of looking decent is pretty expensive. 

Hair 
Beautiful golden/brunette locks that need maintaining every couple of weeks, add in some expensive extensions and hair care products and it's a nice start to the expense. Top that with a stylist so that every time you walkout the door you look like you have stepped out of a Loreal add

Skin
Now I love tanned skin, so fake tan, sunbed or a holiday every couple of weeks is what I would need to achieve that sun kissed skin. Add in some electrolysis because let's face it I don't wanna be a hairy mess. Some expensive creams to achieve a healthy glow. Facials, days at the spa the list is endless

Hands and feet
A mani and pedi every couple of weeks, yes please, add some bling for effect 

Face
Some beautiful shiny white veneers  for that award winning smile (an expensive dentist trip). All the make up in the world, because let's face it nearly every girl loves make up and never has enough.  A make up artist would be nice too. Eyelash extensions and embroidered eyebrows, you name it. There is probably more out there I have never even heard of

Add in a stylish rotating wardrobe, designer bags and shoes, dazzling jewellery, make up artist, stylist, hairdresser, dietitan, and numerous holidays to keep you looking rested

You see we're I am going with this... It's alotta dollar bills to look the part $$$$$$

So next time we look in the mirror and compare ourselves to a gorgeous looking celebrity remember this, if we had their money than we could probably look like that too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment