Sunday 30 August 2015

August Payday Beauty Buys

So as I had said in my most recent post I did a bit of shopping at the weekend and I picked up these little beauty buys along the way. I love trying out new things and I don't know if it's just me but I tend to be late to the party when it comes to new products because either (a) I don't wanna believe the hype or (b) I just can't afford to go out and buy everything I see (poor me) :) 


I have the worse hands, they look so old and are always dry and I have tried so many hand creams, that don't work or even leave my hands with a horrible greasy residue. I absolutely love this, the smell is gorgeous and my hands feel amazing. It was around €7/8 euro but was reduced to around €5 and I also got 25% off so I was delighted with this little bargain


I go through phases with foundations and normally my usual go to is MAC pro long wear but every now and again I get bored of it and I try something new. Recently I tried the famous Estée Lauder Double wear because I need a long lasting foundation as I tend to touch my face alot and by the end of the day half my make up has usually ran off. The high end foundations are great but expensive and as I wear make up everyday (for work) I run out pretty fast and it can cost me quiet a bit. Other  bloggers, especially the American ones swear by the Loreal True Match foundation. So I felt it was about time I tried this one and it was a great price of €14.99 very affordable. I got the 4N Beige and I like it so far but we will see how long it lasts tomorrow when I'm at work :) I also picked up this clear complexion Rimmel powder for €5.99 in transparent for a matte finish. Handy to have for an extra bit of coverage.


Now this is my favourite product that I have ever ever tried. It was €18.99 but Oh my god is it worth every penny..... It smells divine, gives a gorgeous shimmer to your skin and my skin also feels amazing too. If you were to go out and treat yourself, buy this.... I honestly highly recommend it.

What's your best beauty product?
Please feel free to comment below or in the Facebook link

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment