Sunday 30 August 2015

August Payday Purchases

Hello everyone, I hope you all had a fab weekend and are all ready to now face the back to school/official end of Summer :( As some of you may already know I was away in Spain last week with the family and we had a little mishap at the end of the week so I wasn't in the best of form and was feeling a little down about it all. So what better way to cheer a girl up only to go shopping and of course to get a few bargains along the way. Now to be honest it financially wasn't the best idea after being away but hey it was payday and it also had been my birthday while I was away so I kinda convinced myself I deserved it. So here is what I bought


Love these cute little pumps for work, very Chanel like (I love Chanel but just can't afford it) and I got them for a steal in Dunnes Stores for €15


I've been dying to get a new pair of denims for a while now and I normally get mine from River Island but New Look have seriously upped their game in the denim scene. The fit is amazing and super comfortable (no digging in the sides of your hips) or having to pull them up every 5 seconds because they are falling down, so that's a great plus. They are from New Look and are €29.99 (skinny fit with slight rips on the knees)


I was trying to buy something universal that I could tuck into a skirt wear with jeans and heels to dress up or a pair of trousers for work. This basic cream cami top was €31 from Oasis and I know I'll get so much wear out of this


This season I am in love with long flowing cardigans and I love the colour grey all season. I also picked this up in New Look for only €24.99. It has a cute little leather belt attached. They has so many nice things that I wanted to buy so much more but I would have been divorced :)


I normally wouldn't shop in Carrig Donn but popped in for a quick look and this caught my eye. It was a bargain at €8 and they had loads of jewellery on sale so I'll be going back in for more

So that's it everyone. Have you bagged any bargains recently?
Feel free to comment below or in the Facebook links comments

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment