Sunday 9 August 2015

Latest Beauty Buys

So I've been buying more that usual lately, having one of those months were everything I see I want but obviously can't afford. I'm one of those girls that feels extremely guilty after I spend money on myself so I have to justify what I buy to myself. For example, I really really needed it, or it was such a bargain I couldn't leave it behind. On that note here are my purchases from the past month

Maybeline Great Lash Mascara


I got this in work for 10euro, the previous night I had been reading an article online about cult beauty classics and I read that this is one of the best selling mascaras in the US, selling one mascara every 1.7 seconds. I tried it today and it is really great, I like the small brush because I have small lashes and the eyeliner was amazing. I am shocking at applying black eyeliner and was worried that it would
smudge as it is a gel but it went on so easy. I can see why it is a Best seller.

Sally Hansen Miracle Gel


I've tried a lot of different brands of nail polish and they normally last about a day or two on my nails before chipping. I'm very hard wearing on my hands so this was interesting to me as it claims to last up to 14 days for colour and shine. I got the peach and the top coat both in Tesco for 7.99each. It takes a while to apply and I needed 2 normal coats of the colour and then the top coat. Duration 5 days, so good going for these hands


Nip + Fab Viper Venom

Again I purchased this in work because I had seen lots of bloggers mention the brand. So curiosity got the better of me. It claims to firm and smooth skin. I absolutely LOVE the smell of this, it has a thick creamy substance and I did think that after a few days of use my skin on my arms and legs felt smoother. This can be purchased in Boots and the price range is great.


Estée Lauder Eight Hour Cream


I cannot believe I am so late off the mark on this product. I know loads of people that use it and I've heard of it numerous times. Again this was one of the products that was named in the article I was reading the other night (cult classics). It's is literally amazing, I cannot get enough of it and it has so many uses. Cracked heels, sore skin, lips, or even to shape your eyebrows etc. This is a wonder product and will be a definite in this girls beauty bag in the future xx


What do you guys think? 
Have you tried any great or new products lately?

Lisa xx



No comments:

Post a Comment