Tuesday 11 August 2015

Time out

Do you ever feel like you just need a "time out", a well needed break away from it all. I am coming near to my 2 summer weeks annual leave from work and I can tell you that I really really need it at this stage. It feels like the last year has been a bit crazy and I'm starting to feel tired and worn down. This girl is in utter need of some relaxation and sun (and maybe a cocktail or two) Sometimes I feel that I get so wrapped up in the things going on in my life that I forget to STOP and BREATH and LIVE. Now I know we live everyday but I mean really live.......see the world, experience new things, laugh, love etc. It is so easy to get caught up in the rat race, get up, go to work, come home, clean, cook, bed... Day in and day out. It's almost robotic.


Everybody deserves a break every now and again, it's good for the sole and I think it can give you
some perspective on what's really important in life. One week in the sun isn't too much to ask is it? In the last 10 years I've been on one sun holiday with my family. I'm currently looking to book
something last minute but they are all so expensive (august prices €€€€€) last year and the year
before we had a stay-cation, Galway, Killarney, Cork. It was great and the kids loved it but we spent as much money as we would have going away. So this year I am adamant that there will be a beach and some sun involved, if not prepare to see me in a straight jacket rocking back and forth some where :))))



So I'll leave you with this, on a bad day I put this video on and it motivates me. Love what it stands for and in my dreams I can imagine winning the lotto and leaving it all behind (except John and the kids of course) :))






No comments:

Post a Comment