Thursday 1 October 2015

Fashion Fridays

So I've decided to do a small blog piece each Friday on fashion and I'm going to call it "fabulous friday" Rather than pick a celebrity whose style I admire I've decided to feature normal women. We all look for fashion inspiration daily, especially coming into the weekend so why not get it from some of the beauties that surround us everyday.

My very first "fabulous friday" stunner is Sharon, this tanned leggy brunette definitely looks every inch of glamour in these two outfits. Im sure you will agree she looks absolutely amazing, the tan, the hair, the make up all on point...

The red dress hugs Sharons figure perfectly and with the sleeked back hair it adds a bit of drama to this sexy ensemble. Red has always been one of my favourite colours and I think I'm even more in love with it after seeing this outfit.This number is a definite head turner and Sharon could easily be mistaken for a model or celeb.
Red dress: River Island
Shoes: New Look

I also love this second outfit, the black and tan skirt is very on season, teamed with the black top, tossled hair and strappy heels Sharon beams elegance. This outfit is a perfect day to night look and could be mixed and matched with other pieces to create different looks.
Skirt: River Island
Top: New Look
Shoes: New Look

So I had a quick catch up with  Sharon and I asked her a few questions

What's your favourite brand?
I love New Look and River Island

What beauty product could you not live without?
Definitely Clarins Beauty flash balm and coconut oil.

Who is your style inspiration?
Eva Longoria or Jennifer Anniston

What item of clothing is next on your wish list?
A pair of black over the knee suede boots from New Look

So who will be our next featured fashionista. If have a friend or someone you know of that always looks amazing and you would like to see them in next Fridays blog please send me a quick mail.

A massive thanks to Sharon for letting me write this piece.

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment