Thursday 8 October 2015

Fabulous Fridays (9th of Oct)

There was a fantastic response to last week's "fabulous fashion friday" and again I want to say a massive thanks to Sharon for letting me feature her in the first ever edition . I've been thinking alot since last Friday and talking about the concept with a few friends, and I've come to the conclusion that the article shouldn't solely be based on fashion. Everyone is fabulous in different ways so from now on this feature each week will be based on different people for different reasons, fashion, beauty, business women etc. I think it will open it up to highlighting women not only for their beauty or style but also for their achievements.

On that note I'd like to introduce this week's Ms "Fabulous Friday" Margurite Murray. Margurite is a local business woman and salon manager of The Bay Beauty Rooms. She is a qualified beauty therapist with over 8 years experience in the beauty industry. Margurite is absolutely stunning with her blonde hair, blue eyes and flawless completion (she belongs on a Californian beach :)) She always looks effortless day or night, and is not only beautiful on the outside but also is a genuinely nice person.

Margurite is pictured below with her friend Katie and I think you'll agree they both look ultra glam. This skater style dress is from a boutique in Gorey called Ruby Rouge and is just perfect for a wedding, the black strappy heels and fascinator draws attention to the black velvet detail in the dress and this rustic colour is just beautiful on her. The make up adds to the outfit with the dark smoky eye and nude lip and her contouring is on point. I just adore the droplet earrings, a very elegant touch to the outfit. 


This blue AX Paris dress is divine on Margurite and I am obsessed with the jewellery piece, it is so unusual. I love her hair, it's casual but sleek with the side sweeping quiff showing off the neckline of this stunning dress. Very Hollywood red carpet. The red lip colour draws attention to her hair and face perfectly highlighting her  flawless makeup. 


Now this playsuit is to die for, I am officially in love xx (it's from online.ie) The pattern so simple and not overbearing. Margurites figure is amazing in this and her hair and make up compliment the outfit perfectly. In the second half of the picture again this dress is so simple but oh so beautiful and could litterally be worn anywhere, day or night and teamed up with anything, add the golden tossled hair and this look is effortless chic. The white dress is from River Island



I've asked Margurite a few questions and to give us ladies some beauty hints and tips.

What one make up or beauty tip would you give us ladies?
Always take off your make up after a night out as your skin rejuvenates whilst you sleep. Also less is more...

What's your favourite beauty product?
The Elemis Frangipani Monoi Body Oil. This product is amazing and can be used on hair, body and nails

Where is your favourite place to shop?
Zara 

What's your one favourite thing in your wardrobe?
Has to be my Aline black leather mini skirt from Oasis, it is perfect for a night out but can also be themed with a pair of black tights and a jumper for a casual look

What's next on your wish list to buy?
A pair of Manolo Blahniks

Which celebrities style do you love?
Cheryl Versini Fernandez, I've always loved her and her style

What's the best present you've ever received?
A Michael Kors bag and purse, I love them

I'm sure you will all agree Margurite looks beautiful in all her looks and I want to thank her for allowing me to feature her this week. If you guys would like to nominate a friend for next week please feel free to message me or else I will be on the hunt for the next Fabulous Friday

Luv Lisa xx



No comments:

Post a Comment