Monday 21 March 2016

Its my Life (March 21st)

Well we've all survived another dreaded Monday. This month is just flying by, I cannot believe it will be Easter in a few days. Was it not Christmas like 5 minutes ago... So what did I get up to last week. It was a lovely short week work wise, god I love a 4 day week (who doesn't), they are the best. I was off Wednesday and Thursday, the kids started their mid term holidays, so I had a nice lie on both mornings. I love when the kids are off school, because it means my mornings are less hectic, no lunches to be made (I hate making lunches) and no raiding the wardrobes for uniforms. With the amount of washing I do each day its hard to believe it but I can never seem to find a uniform in the house :)

On Thursday as you all know we had the be-love'd Paddies day. Our excuse to head out and celebrate being Irish, you know because us Irish don't celebrate all that much. I decided to head out last minute, normally I'm not a big fan of the day/night, and 2 years ago we were in New York for it, so as you can imagine nothing could ever compare to that. I had a great night with a few of the girls, we were like a bunch of crazy people that had been let out on day release. I was very surprised at how quiet it was though, not that it was quiet quiet but I would have expected it to be crazy (being the day thats in it and all). But of course I danced my socks off and probably waffled the ears off of whoever would listen to me. I had a very surreal and strange experience when I was out. Up until now alot of the people that I know would ask me how my blog was going, but on Paddies night a few girls came up to me to say hi and that they follow me on FB/Snapchat. They were referring to me as "Luv Lisa" which is obviously my page and blogs name but it was soooo strange being called by that in person. It was lovely to meet and chat to some of the girls I connect with on this, and to get their views on what I do and what parts they like. I even got asked for a picture twice, twice like..... big celeb here! my friends thought this was hilarious and they took the piss out of me all night. I felt a little awkward, it is so easy to sit here and put thoughts on to paper/screen. Any one can do this, anyone, but you kind of forget that some girls, especially younger girls could become very easily influenced by you and what you say and so. So for me its important that I use this platform I have in the correct way

On a totally different and unrelated note,  I had myself convinced up until last week that I was pregnant. PREGNANT....For the record, I AM NOT.  When I realised I wasn't, I was actually a little bit sad. Unusual for me because I don't really plan on having any more kids, however I was getting a bit excited at the thought of possibly being pregnant. Its crazy what your hormones can do, I found myself looking at baby clothes and thinking about names etc but it was short lived and just not mean't to be. So thats all of my drama for the week. I hope everyone has a great week ahead and I'll chat to you all next Monday. Please feel free to leave any comments or private message me. i love hearing from people. Its my favourite part of all of this xxx

Last week I was....

Loving - New Looks Spring Summer Collection, gorgeous dresses and killer heels
Craving - Pringles Salt and Vinegar and Prosecco
Buying - Vichy Life Serum and Night Cream
Stalking - The Life and Style of Jen - Snapchat @jenniferdevitt
Crushing on - Just Jordan's dress @ The Miss Cork event
Shocked by -  Realising I wasn't pregnant
Watching - The walking dead
Loving - Morning Lie ons

What did you all get up to xx


No comments:

Post a Comment