Monday 21 March 2016

TMI - Luv Lisa xx

1: What are you wearing? My dressing gown, I live in it when I get home. John hates it and I use to have a cow print one but he swore her would burn it...
2: Ever been in love? Yes, so many times, there is different kinds of love. I love my friends, family, my bf and my kids x
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Yes hasn't everyone, even if you finish it its always hard after you have invested time in someone
4: How tall are you? 5ft 5 and a half (the half is very important)
5: How much do you weigh? 9 and a half stone
6: Any tattoos? One, a rose tattoo on my right arm
7: Any piercings? Ears only, too scared for anything else
8: OTP? Haven't a clue what this means
9: Favorite show? Gossip Girl, Scandal, Vampire Diaries, Geordie Shore, Suits
10: Favorite bands? ACDC
11: Something you miss? One of my best friends who lives in New York
12: Favorite song? I've soon many but at the moment I am loving Bon Jovi Living on a Prayer, one of my all time favs is Snoop Dogg Drop it like its hot, its an inside Joke!!!
13: How old are you? 22..............am I wish, I 34 (sad face)
14: Zodiac sign? LEO, I'm fiery and I wear my heart on my leave
15: Quality you look for in a partner? A good person, humble and kind
16: Favorite Quote? Whats for you won't pass you by
17: Favorite actor? Leo Di Caprio, Tom Hardy (swoon, I love him)
18: Favorite color? Red
19: Loud music or soft? Both, depends on humour, I love Power Ballads and Rap, I'm a weirdo
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? To my bed to cry
21: How long does it take you to shower? 5-10 mins, and it has to be red hot.. I love heat
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 30-45 mins without the kids, 1hr to 1 and a half with the kid
23: Ever been in a physical fight? Yes, embarrassingly enough
24: Turn on? A sexy smile
25: Turn off? People who love themselves
26: The reason I joined Facebook/Snapchat? It de-stress from work and have a little hobbit for myself
27: Fears? Losing the people I love
28: Last thing that made you cry? everything makes me cry, even adverts. I'm okay with showing emotions
29: Last time you said you loved someone? Everyday to John and the kids
30: Meaning behind your Facebook/Snapchat Name? When I was younger I always wrote Love like LUV and I signed everything with Luv Lisa
31: Last book you read? It was Fifty Shades of Grey, but that was ages ago
32: The book you’re currently reading? Haven't read a book in forever
33: Last show you watched? The Walking Dead Season 6
34: Last person you talked to? John when I got in from work
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? We work together
36: Favorite food? Chicken Curry, I'm obsessed
37: Place you want to visit? All the tropical places in the world, but I would love to go to Las Vegas Baby!!!
38: Last place you were? In Ireland Killarney, Europe - London with work, Last Summer - Salou
39: Do you have a crush? On every MUA on Instagram
40: Last time you kissed someone? Today, my kids and John
41: Last time you were insulted? Recently, an underhanded comment about a dress I wore
42: Favorite flavor of sweet? Cola or Apple
43: What instruments do you play?? Piano
44: Favorite piece of jewelery? My engagement ring
45: Last sport you played? I never ever play sport, I am so unfit
46: Last song you sang? Eminem Shake that
47: Favorite chat up line? Hate chat up lines
48: Have you ever used it? No, I'm very direct
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? I went out Paddies night
50: Who should answer these questions next? 
@Bee Amazing Nails
@Jamie from Grey Skies, Silver Lining
@Ciz and Make up
@Lushious Locks
@ The Beauty Boudoir




No comments:

Post a Comment