Tuesday 24 May 2016

Make Up Eraser

Hi guys,

Its been a long time since I've posted anything, I've really been up the walls with work and then in my spare time its been all go with the event. I've really been meaning to write this post for a while. When I started organising the exhibitors for the event I got talking to the lovely Maria (director) for Makeup Eraser in Ireland. She was chatting to me about her product, the benefits of it, and being the lovely woman that she is, she sent me one to try out.

When I received the product I couldn't get over how soft it was, literally like a babies blanket. The softest thing I have ever put on my face!! The Makeup Eraser comes in 3 different colours, blue, pink and black and retails at €19.99. Now I know that some of you might think that that is expensive, but the genius of this product is that you need no products to use it. Just WATER. It is so easy to us and removes you makeup instantly, it doesn't even feel like your face is wet due to how soft the material is. There is two sides to it with one side (the tag side) for exfoliating, hard to believe it exfoliates as it is so soft, but it is even fantastic at removing tan. The main reason I like this product is because, I am a busy mum and I don't always have the time to cleanse, tone, moisturise. Sometimes I'm in a rush, and sometimes I just want to give my face a good wash. So for this reason I love it. I am not saying that I will abandon my lotions and potions, but I 100% use this daily and I will be purchasing a second for when my 1st is in the wash.

Have any of you guys used it and do you think its something you would find handy?

Check it out at www.makeuperaser.ie, also on Facebook and Maria will be at the event Friday night if any of you have any questions for her xx


No comments:

Post a Comment