Sunday 1 May 2016

McMullans Arklow Feature

Hello everyone,

I am so excited to have launched the competition with McMullans Arklow. There is 3 beautiful outfits to choose from, all you have to do is pop over and LIKE McMullans page (so you can be kept up to date with all the new arrivals) and comment in my Facebook post which dress you would Love to WIN. Now the tough decision is choosing!!!

When Deirdre messaged me last week to pop in and have a look at some of their new arrivals, to be honest I really wasn't expecting to find so many hidden gems. Coming up to any occasion us girls are always on the hunt for a beautiful dress, it can become the most daunting of tasks and we tend turn to the usual high street stores. We spend hours online looking at dress after dress. Sometimes its as simple as looking on our own door step, to our local boutiques. With the vast amount of brands now available to these Irish boutiques we should have no problem finding the perfect dress.

I had so many dresses/outfits that I could have featured, but I narrowed it down to 3 for the competition (please see my Facebook page) and I decided to do a feature on 5 more. I wanted to choose a few different styles so suit a variety of girls. I honestly would find it hard to pick a favourite myself as I would wear each one of these outfits for any occasion. So have a look below and let me know what you think of my choices and don't forget to enter. Best of luck to everyone xx

You can purchase any of these online at http://www.mcmullansarklow.com or phone the store on 0402 32356 to order over the phone, they also deliver for free when you spend over €50

Thanks a millon to Deirdre for letting me feature these beautiful pieces and a massive thanks to my little (not so little) boy Josh for being my photographer xx





No comments:

Post a Comment