Friday 18 September 2015

Wedding Fever

There is nothing more I love about a wedding than getting to see all the guests dressed up in their beautiful outfits. It's the one occasion that us ladies tend to go all out for and yesterday I was blown away by all the glamour at my friends wedding. So much so that I was pestering girls for snaps of their outfits. There was that many stunning outfits we would be here all day and night going through them all so I just picked a few to share with you guys

First up was the ever so glamorous Arel. I think you'll agree she looks like she has stepped off of a Hollywood red carpet. I really don't think this picture does justice to how amazing she looked. The dress is from Boohoo and is still available online. Arel teamed the dress up with a elegant pair of black stilettos and black and gold drop earrings


Next up we have the stunning Michelle and this floral number from Asos. The colour was just divine (a mix of blue/mint green) with s beautiful print. The shape of the dress hugged her figure perfectly with a sexy with the off the shoulder detail. She paired it with a fab pair of nude shoes from River Island.

 

This beauty Linda opted for a 2 piece, a black satin skater style skirt from ASOS matched with a beautiful lace nude top by Mylene Klass for Littlewoods. The colours really complimented each other and Linda matched them with these amazing Carvela shoes. The pop of colour in the shoes gives this classic outfit a personal touch. I love this and I think Linda looks stunning

                     

The mother of the Bride wore an amazing metallic blush toned dress from Jenny Packham. The jewel detail around the neckline was to die for and she matched it with a similar toned bag and heels. The fascinator added an extra touch of class to the outfit and I think you'll agree she looks amazing. One of the, if not the nicest mother of the brides outfits I have ever seen


Samantha looks like a goddess in this slinky green jewelled number. This dress is a definite eye catcher with its rich jewel toned detail and it is so beautiful no accessories needed as it speaks for
itself. I love the sexy side slit and you really get a Bollywood/Grecian feel from this dress. It is from Virgo Lounge, look the brand up their dresses are amazing, real head turners


I think you will agree that these ladies look so beautiful and would give any celeb a run for their money. I honestly would wear each and every one of these outfits.

A lot of bloggers do posts on what they have worn themselves (outfit of the day) but that's not really my thing, however I did put up a picture of what I was wearing yesterday. I want to start sharing fashion posts on outfits other girls are wearing because I get very inspired by other peoples fashion choices. I believe women should compliment and empower other woman. We can be a strange bunch, and a lot of the times we will see another woman and in our heads we think "wow she looks amazing, I love her top etc" however we are not great at sharing those thoughts by telling them. 

On a side note the bride looked out of this world. I haven't shared a picture of her as I want her to be the first to share her wedding photos but I will tell you her dress was stunning and she was so beautiful. I just want to end by saying Congrats Mrs Cowan, I hope you and Danny had the day of your dreams xx






No comments:

Post a Comment